Summer Camp at Eglinton Park starts July 4
- 9 weekly camps in July and August, half day (ages 4 to 14) and full day including swimming (6 to 14).
- focus on physical activity, skill development and FUN
- on the grass fields at Eglinton Park, and during inclement weather in the Centre of Excellence classroom training centre at the park.
- instruction by North Toronto Soccer Club technical staff coaches.
- camp program details and registration link are here: Summer Camps
Summer Recreational League
Ages 4 to 16 - Weekly, July to September
- The programs this year focus on the fundamentals of soccer (passing, dribbling, etc.) and most importantly FUN
Ages 13 to 16: Tuesday weeknight 11v11 games
All summer league games days and times are available here.
League program details are here: Recreational Soccer Leagues
U30 Adult Co-Ed League here
Weekly Goalkeeping Clinics at NTSC!
Anyone registered to our Spring league can participate. There’s no separate sign up or extra fee. The clinics will be held at Eglinton Park at the following days/times:
U10 and U11 (boys and girls 2006 and 2007): Thursdays – 6:30 to 7:30pm – Field 6 (last session tonight, June 22)
Here’s a map to the fields at Eglinton Park: Fields - Eglinton Pk
North Toronto SC Partners with The University of Toronto Varsity Blues Soccer
The University of Toronto Varsity Blues soccer program is pleased to announce a new and exciting partnership with the North Toronto Soccer Club (NTSC), effective immediately.
As part of the partnership, Varsity Blues student-athletes will compete as members of NTSC in both League1 Ontario and Ontario Women’s Soccer League (OWSL), hosting events at historic Varsity Stadium at the University of Toronto’s downtown campus.
In addition, NTSC will be establishing two athletic scholarship awards with U of T, one female and one male.
For the full press release click here.
Special Olympics Soccer in North Toronto
NTSC is once again partnering with Special Olympics Ontario and The Rotary Club of Toronto-Eglinton to present a Special Olympics program for players ages 7 to 18 who have an intellectual disability. More details can be found here.
Uniforms collected by NTSC Uniform Buddies in 2015 have been delivered to teams in Ghana and Kenya. Thank you to the teams that participated and the volunteers who collected, washed and delivered the uniforms. Photos and information about the program.