Spring & Summer Leagues and Summer Camp
- Spring and Summer league schedules are now available. Spring: here. Summer: here.
- Registration is now open.
- On January 5th, an email was sent to families of past participants. Click here to view a copy of the email.
Winter Skills Development Camps
- Winter (Jan-early April) for players born between 2003 and 2012; more options of days, time.
- NEW: For players born in 2010 and 2011 who are considering trying out for the competitive Nitros program (in September of the year before they turn 8), the Train-to-be-a-Nitro program offers a 10-week winter program.
- Program details: locations, dates, fees, registration
Toronto FC: MLS East Champions
On November 30th NTSC recreational and competitive players had the opportunity to become a part of history in carrying out the Toronto FC BMO banner onfield during the opening ceremonies for the Eastern Conference Finals.
The games' atmosphere was electric as over 100 NTSC members cheered on Toronto FC in their first ever Eastern Conference Final win. The rain certainly did not dampen the spirits as fans celebrated the monumental win, and getting ready to gear up for the MLS Cup Final on December 10th at BMO field.
2016 Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of North Toronto Soccer Club was held on Monday, November 28. 2 Directors were elected to the 7-person Board of Directors, each for a 3-year term:
- Michael A. Eubanks (2nd term)
- Mireille Landry (1st term; 2-year member of Competitive Committee)
North Toronto SC Affiliates with Toronto High Park FC
Presidents Reg Watson, from North Toronto Soccer Club (NTSC), and William Buckingham, from Toronto High Park Football Club (THPFC), are proud to announce the first OPDL Affiliation Agreement within the Toronto Soccer Association. The Agreement recognizes both THPFC and NTSC as preferred partners in each Club’s pursuit of High Performance soccer goals.
In accordance with OSA policies, this agreement allows THPFC players to be called-up for NTSC OPDL teams and gain valuable experience while remaining part of the THPFC Community Club team. For THPFC players looking to gain High Performance experience or sample OPDL, this is a perfect medium.
This agreement builds on the close ties that have already been formed between the two Clubs over the past few years. The two Clubs’ similar philosophies and development ideologies will ensure a seamless transition for THPFC players who become NTSC affiliates for the upcoming year.
Special Olympics Soccer in North Toronto
NTSC is once again partnering with Special Olympics Ontario and The Rotary Club of Toronto-Eglinton to present a Special Olympics program for players ages 7 to 18 who have an intellectual disability. More details can be found here.
Uniforms collected by NTSC Uniform Buddies in 2015 have been delivered to teams in Ghana and Kenya. Thank you to the teams that participated and the volunteers who collected, washed and delivered the uniforms. Photos and information about the program.
Respect in Soccer On-Line Course
The Ontario Soccer Association and the North Toronto Soccer Club are committed to promoting positive behaviour on and off the soccer field through the support of Coaches, Parents, Players, Volunteers and Officials. Respect is the communal responsibility of each participant in soccer to create an environment that is both safe and enjoyable for all who take part.