Click HERE to enter the registration site.
- Input or review and update your family contact information; please be sure to include current information for 2 parents/family members.
- Select the "Academy" program that applies to your child.
- Read and acknowledge acceptance of the NTSC participation agreement.
- Make payment by credit card through the secure payment website.
All withdrawals must be requested in writing (email: firstname.lastname@example.org). For the Summer Camp, the refund deadline is 4 weeks prior to the start of the camp week. All refunds are subject to a $30 admin fee. No pro-rating for missed days.
NEW Refund and Credit Policy in the event of a delay or shutdown due to COVID-19: click here to view the full policy.
As per the Canadian Soccer Association's Lightning Safety/Severe Weather Policy, if lightning is seen or thunder is heard, all games, practices and soccer activities will be postponed or cancelled at the discretion of the match officials or relevant staff. In the case of Lightning and/or Thunder all players and staff must get off the field to a safe area or shelter and cannot return until 30 minutes after the last incident of thunder or lightning.
At Summer Camp and Academy we will be unable to use our clubhouse as shelter due to social distancing and capacity concerns brought on by COVID. As such the club will be watching the weather forecast closely and updating parents if any inclement weather is expected. The different scenarios to be prepared for will be:
i) In the case of Inclement Weather in the morning, before camp/academy is set to start, the camp director will update all parents if drop off will need to be delayed to let the storm pass by and have players on the field in a safe environment. Once it is deemed safe by the camp director, parents will be notified that camp can begin.
ii) In the case of Inclement Weather during the camp/academy morning before lunch, the camp director will update all parents if pickup will be necessary to avoid having players on the field during a storm. As the storm passes and it is deemed safe to return to the field parents will be updated about camp resuming if they are able to drop off players for the remainder of camp. Players that are absolutely unable to be picked up early will be brought into the clubhouse seated 2 metres apart and must wear a mask at all times.
iii) In the case of Inclement Weather in the afternoon, after lunch has passed, the camp director will update all parents if the end of day pickup will need to be moved earlier to avoid having players on the field during a storm. Players that are absolutely unable to be picked up early will be brought into the clubhouse seated 2 m apart and must wear a mask at all times. A movie may be played until they are able to be picked up.
If there is extreme weather predicted, families will be notified via email the evening prior to the affected day. Families will also be informed upon pick up the day prior to the affected day if possible.
In the event of THUNDER and/or LIGHTNING while players are at Academy, we will move all campers indoors until weather conditions improve, and it is deemed safe to resume on-field activities. If conditions do not improve, families will be informed via email that they can be safely picked up by parents or guardians.