2015 Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of the North Toronto Soccer Club was held on Monday, November 23 at North Toronto Memorial Community Centre.
- Minutes of the November 24, 2014 annual general meeting were approved.
- Audited financial statements for the year ended September 30, 2015 were presented.
- Grant Thornton LLP were appointed auditors for the period ending September 30, 2016.
- 3 positions on the Board of Directors, each for a 3-year term, were filled by acclamation:
Peter Ellement, re-elected
- Jaime Aronowitz presented information about the Uniform Buddies program.
- Trudy Milne, the founding organizer of North Toronto Soccer Club, was presented with the Lifetime Achievement Award and inducted into the NTSC Hall of Fame.
Draft Minutes: November 23, 2015 Annual General Meeting for approval at the 2016 AGM