North Toronto Soccer Club: A Place for All to Play
To create a fun and safe learning environment where players, coaches and parents can play and mature through the game of soccer.
North Toronto Soccer club is dedicated to helping all our soccer players realize their sporting potential. All coaching is crafted to our players' specific levels of commitment and stages of development. It is our steadfast belief that young players who are encouraged to express their own natural ability, to trust in their technique and who are comfortable making mistakes will better reach their potential and develop a life-long love of the game. Lessons learned on the soccer pitch and training ground create good habits and life skills that will equip our young athletes for future success in any field.
North Toronto Soccer Club will be the prime hub of youth soccer expertise and activity within the City of Toronto as we achieve our goals for player, coach and club development.
- Our recreational program will continue to provide soccer for every player who wishes to play within our community.
- For each age group the competitive program will have teams of both genders in the three tiers of competitive soccer (OPDL, regional leagues, district league) and will also field select and all-star teams for players at different stages of development or desiring a lower level of commitment.
- Through continuing prudent financial management and fundraising initiatives, the club will have secured the use of year-round training facility within the community in collaboration with the city and/or local school board.
- Our elite players of both genders will be regularly securing scholarships to university and college programs, competing for places at the Toronto Football Club and being selected to provincial and national teams.
- Our top-level coaches will share their coaching expertise with less experienced coaches and older players creating a cycle of knowledge that will sustain the club into the future.
- New complements to our stable staff of professional coaches will be recruited primarily from players graduating from our teams.
- Players of all abilities will return year after year because at our club they learn skills and improve their game while having a great time.
North Toronto Soccer Club’s Values have been established to remind players, parents, coaches and staff that the life skills and experience obtained through participation in skill development, competition and teamwork are far more valuable than just winning on the field of play.
We believe in the right of all people to pursue their personal levels of excellence. North Toronto Soccer Club will strive at all times to sustain club excellence.
We believe in soccer being fun.
We believe in fairness on and off the field of play, as characterized by equality, integrity and trust.
We believe in free and open communication and respect for the views, role and contribution of all.
We believe that the short and long term physical, social, mental and spiritual well-being of all should be enhanced through appropriate behavior and practices.
We believe that those who coach and lead soccer teams and activities at NTSC have a responsibility to teach and apply the values of the North Toronto Soccer Club. We also believe that youth participation in sport builds leaders.