North Toronto Soccer Club has employment opportunities in the following areas:
2019 Game Leaders
- NTSC is looking for Game Leaders for our Recreational Programs U4-U8. Sessions take place throughout the week between May and September, including Saturdays and Sundays.
- The job description and application instructions are here: Game Leaders
- The Game Leader is responsible for teaching soccer skills and leading games in the U4 to U8 age groups within the club’s Recreational Program. In U7 and U8, the new Game Leader position combines the two traditional roles of Development Coach and Referee.
- To apply please follow the link HERE to fill out a Google Form for applicants.
- Status: Applications for Game Leaders are now OPEN until March 13th. Thanks to all those who applied. Only applicants who are chosen for an interview will be contacted shortly.