General club policies are here.
Policies specific to the Competitive Program:
Players and parents should also be become familiar with the policies and rules of leagues and tournaments in which they participate.
- North Toronto Nitros Competitive Program Overview
- Competitive Parent FAQ's
- 2017-18 Tryout Information
- 2017-2018 Indoor Practice Schedule U8-U12 - TENTATIVE
- Competitive Team Pages
- OPDL: Ontario Player Development League
- League1 Ontario
- Competitive Policies
- Competitive Coaches Information
- Scholarship Program
- Injury Prevention & Nutrition
- Select Program
- Announcements and Achievements
- Competitive League Sites
Click logo to link to sponsor website
A portion of all sponsorship fees supports financially disadvantaged children and youths.
North Toronto Soccer Club provides recreational, competitive and skills development programs to 5,200 community youth.
For information on becoming a sponsor, please click here.