North Toronto Soccer Club is delighted to have partnered with McFarlane Athletic Recruiting Services in providing a University Scholarship Consulting Program to continue the player pathway and provide exit strategy options for our athletes. McFarlane will be working with age groups and teams in advising on the athletic recruiting process in the USA and Canada.
- North Toronto Nitros Competitive Program Overview
- Competitive Parent FAQ's
- 2017-18 Tryout Information
- 2017-2018 Indoor Practice Schedule U8-U12 - TENTATIVE
- Competitive Team Pages
- OPDL: Ontario Player Development League
- League1 Ontario
- Competitive Policies
- Competitive Coaches Information
- Scholarship Program
- Injury Prevention & Nutrition
- Select Program
- Announcements and Achievements
- Competitive League Sites
Click logo to link to sponsor website
A portion of all sponsorship fees supports financially disadvantaged children and youths.
North Toronto Soccer Club provides recreational, competitive and skills development programs to 5,200 community youth.
For information on becoming a sponsor, please click here.