Development/Competitive Player Registration
Registration is conveniently online, with payment by credit card.
Before You Register
Canada Soccer's Wellness to World Cup Long-Term Player Development (LTPD) model is designed to optimize Canadian excellence and lifelong wellness through soccer. By ensuring fun playing experiences for children, a suitable player development pathway for youth, and opportunities for lifelong participation for all players regardless of age, gender, ability or disability, LTPD provides a framework for the growth and success of the beautiful game in Canada. We, at the North Toronto Soccer Club, are proud to be following this model and help our members grow not just as soccer players and athletes but as individuals.
- Click HERE to enter the registration site.
- Input or update your family contact information; please be sure to include current information for 2 parents/family members.
- Select your age group/team and provide other information as requested.
- Read and acknowledge acceptance of the NTSC participation agreement.
- Make payment by credit card through the secure payment website.