ADULT RECREATIONAL SOCCER
THIS LEAGUE HAS UNFORTUNATELY BEEN CANCELLED FOR THE 2018-2019 SEASON
North Toronto Soccer Club announces new adult indoor recreational leagues!
See also: Information about indoor youth soccer programs
- Indoor recreational leagues: for players born between 2001 and 2012: click here.
- Indoor skills development camps for players born between and 2005 and 2015 Fall / Winter
ADULT CO-ED LEAGUE
OPEN AGE (women and men born in 2001 and earlier)
Sundays at 4:00 pm
- Downsview Dome 1/3 field turf
- Sheppard Ave. W. between Allen Rd and Keele; free parking, TTC
- 14/15 games, 2 x 25 minute halves
- December 2 to April 7
- 6 v 6 with goalkeeper
- Player fee: $290 to November 12; $320 from November 13.
The Adult Co-Ed League 2018-2019 Schedule will be available here about 1 week before the league starts.
All league fees include:
- Facility costs
- Uniforms (numbered jersey, shorts, socks; goalkeeper jersey)
- Official OSA-certified referees
- OSA/TSA registration fees of $23 including insurance
- Cups for winning team
Adult league teams:
Players register as individuals and be assigned to teams, or request to be together with one or more friends, up to a maximum of 12. Coed teams must have 3 women players.
Please email teaming requests to: email@example.com