Recreational U35 Coed League 2018
Congratulations to 2017 Cup Winners: TEAM SPAIN
The North Toronto Soccer Club U35 Coed League will commence its 12th season in May. This recreational league is for women and men born between 1983 and 2000.
- Games are on Wednesday or Thursday evenings
- First games on May 16 and May 17
- Regular season ends on August 1 and August 2
- 2 weeks of playoffs/Cup round on August 8, 9, 15 and 16.
- Fields (all 11v11 full-size fields; same locations as the past few years):
- First 6 Wednesday at York Mills CI; first 6 Thursdays at CW Jefferys CI
- Last 9 weeks at John Polanyi CI
- 8 teams of 18 players
- Minimum 4 women, usually 5 or 6, per team
- Groups of players can request to play together on the same team. Many players register as individuals. The club then attempt to balance teams based on skill level, age and gender. (Please email requests.)
- $210 includes fields, uniforms, Ontario Soccer registration, referees, trophies/cups
- Online Registration (if you have not already completed your registration).
- Registration link is here: https://registration.sportsavvy.com/NTS2
- If you use the same email address as in a previous registration, your account will still be active and you can use the same password. Please confirm that all of your contact information is up-to-date.
- Payment is by MasterCard or Visa.
- Or pay at the office, 1041 Avenue Road #3 (at Eglinton West) Toronto M5N2C5; debit card, cheque, MasterCard or Visa.