Senior Recreational League 2017
Congratulations to 2016 Summer Cup Winners: TEAM NORWAY
Senior Recreational League (U30) Schedule 2017
The North Toronto Soccer Club Senior Recreational League has commenced its 11th season. This is now an Under-30 co-ed league, for women and men born between 1987 and 1998.
- Games are on Tuesday or Wednesday evenings
- First games on May 16 and May 17
- Regular season ends on August 1 and August 2
- 2 weeks of playoffs/Cup round on August 8, 9, 15 and 16.
- Fields (all 11v11 full-size fields; same locations as the past few years):
- First 6 Tuesdays at CW Jefferys CI, first 6 Wednesdays at York Mills CI
- Last 8 weeks at John Polanyi CI
- 8 teams of 18 players
- Minimum 4 women, usually 5 or 6, per team
- Groups of players can request to play together on the same team. Many players register as individuals. The club then attempt to balance teams based on skill level, age and gender. Please email teaming requests to: email@example.com
- $205 includes fields, uniforms, OSA registration, OSA referees, trophies/cups
- Online Registration
- Registration link is here: https://registration.sportsavvy.com/NTS2
- If you use the same email address as in a previous registration, your account will still be active and you can use the same password. Please confirm that all of your contact information is up-to-date.
- Payment is by MasterCard or Visa.
- Or pay at the office, 1041 Avenue Road #3 (at Eglinton West) Toronto M5N2C5; debit card, cheque, MasterCard or Visa.